How to Register
The Bellevue College Academic Calendar shows quarter start dates, although start dates for TELOS classes may vary. TELOS classes are part of BCCE (Bellevue College Continuing Education). They are usually 8 weeks or shorter, and usually meet once a week at the BCCE North Campus (Directions).
The BCCE Course Catalog lists TELOS classes. It also allows you to register online. There are some pointers below for finding classes and registering online. You can also register via phone or in-person (using information below).The BCCE Advanced Search can help you find classes by instructor, by day of the week, and just for the upcoming quarter.
- Enter “TELOS” as the keyword.
- Do not select a category.
- Select the instructor (or leave unselected).
- Select the day(s) of the week.
- In the “Starting on or after” box, enter today’s date or a future date to see classes for an upcoming quarter.
- On the page for a class, you can see the instructor biography by using the link for the instructor’s name.
Check the Registration Q & A and Classes Q & A for questions. These Steps for Registering Online may also be helpful. They include screen snapshots and useful pointers (e.g. how to see the number of remaining seats in a class).