At Washington Square Towers, our dedicated concierge will work under the direction of the General Manager and Lead Concierge, and will be responsible for providing superior customer service to our residents, which allows us to deliver on the commitments of exceptional personal attention. By exemplifying professionalism and superior customer service skills, the Concierge provides each person who walks into the community with a sense of our community promise, “How Your Home Should Feel”. The Concierge plays a vital role in helping the Community establish resident loyalty, which leads to resident retention. High school diploma or equivalent required. Prefer a minimum of two-year customer service and/or hospitality experience (but we are willing to teach someone with no experience) . Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Applicant must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to effectively present information to residents, to exercise initiative, problem solving and decision making skills.
2. Maintain relationships with sub-contractor such as plumbers, electricians, painters, and similar professional services as requested by resident owners. A team player, effective communicator and professional demeanor and image are mandatory.
3. The ability to apply building polices and life safety procedures to residents of mixed use high rise building.
4. The ability to work independently, deal with interruption and to successfully manage multiple tasks.
5. Ability to read, write and speak English fluently with strong attention to detail. Apply building polices and life safety procedures and direct Residents in case of emergency.
6. Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and other computer programs.
7. We are currently hiring for two shifts Full-time, M-F or T-Sat., afternoon shifts 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
8. Ability to stand, walk and or sit for extended periods of time and ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds.
9. Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background screening.
All interested candidates must submit a resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation is based on experience.
Phone: (425) 462-4747
Date Submitted: 12/14/2019