Renting out the master bedroom and bathroom of a 2 bed 2 bath condo in Mercer Island.
The master room:
• Is unfurnished
• 180 sq ft
• Features a nice closet
• Walk-in shower.
The condo is 1,130 sq ft and is located right next to downtown Mercer Island.
The condo features:
• Beautiful granite top kitchen and steel appliances
• Beautiful view of the water, mountains, and Bellevue
• Fully furnished living room and dining area
• In unit washer and dryer
• Community patio in front of the unit
• Plenty of parking spaces
• Assigned cover parking (which I don’t use)
• Extra Storage Space
• Within walking distance to many restaurants, coffee shops, groceries, parks, and the park and ride
• A minute drive from freeway access to both Seattle and Bellevue
• Located in a safe and quiet area
• Electricity, cable, and Internet cost will be split, but all other utilities (water, sewer, and garbage) are covered.
• Also included is the assigned parking spot (free of charge).
• Also recommend getting condo/renters insurance.
At this time, no pets will be allowed.
What I am looking for in a roommate
Looking for a roommate who is:
• Non smoker or drug user
• I also don’t want a heavy partier, although I am okay with smaller parties occasionally
Move in date and Lease Terms
Available for move-in on July 30th. Looking to do a 9-12 month lease.
Will have you fill out an application, which will ask for name, job history (if any), and references. This will also include a background check (credit, criminal), and will cost $40.
Move in costs:
Includes first month’s rent $1,500 and last months rent.
I am a 24 year old male and graduated from UW. I currently work in downtown Seattle. I am quiet, considerate, and tidy. In my free time, I enjoy playing and watching sports, listening to music, and hanging out with family and friends.
If you have any questions or are interested, please feel free to contact me.
Phone: (206) 235-7014
Date Submitted: 07/29/2018