One (1) individual occupancy unit: Month-to-Month Lease – Rent $985 – plus $165 for utilities
This is a private and spacious studio/room with its own bathroom and mini-kitchenette (about 500 sq. ft.) on the first floor of a split-level house (semi-private shared entrance – 5 stairs up to front door).
The unit is available for one individual resident.
This is a non-smoking/vaping, drug free house & property in a quiet neighborhood in Newcastle – about 6 miles from Bellevue College.
No parties, commercial business/work activities. Overnight guests welcome, but only on a limited basis.
– Spacious, open room with 2 large windows
– Fridge/freezer, microwave and 2-burner hotplate
– Cupboard and counter space
– Private, roomy bathroom with shower
– Modest closet with space for storage
– Extra clothes hanging options
– Free laundry – washer and dryer on premises
– Free off street parking for one (1) car
– Easy access to I-405, I-90 & Hwy 900
– 1/2 mile to bus, shopping, restaurants and Lake Boren
– 1 block to park and trails
– Water/sewer/city lights
– Options for cable TV or higher speed internet/extra data available at renter’s expense
-Courteous, responsible adult with dependable income
-Current/ good employment history or enrolled student
-Good Credit score
-Must pass application screening and background check
-Proof of Renter’s insurance
-No smoking, vaping, drugs or parties of any kind in house or on property
Month-to-Month Lease Details –paid upon move in:
-Background check fees – non-refundable (paid directly to screening companies)
– 1st month’s rent +utilities
-$250 non-refundable fee for admin/lease processing/deodorizing & sanitizing
-$1000 refundable security deposit
– (Last month’s rent if background check recommends)
One (1) well-mannered dog might be welcome. (ask for specifics)
– Monthly pet rent & dog daycare fees – if applicable
If you are interested, please tell me a little bit about yourself and your housing needs. Let me know if you have any questions.
Se Habla Español
Date Submitted: 01/02/2020