APRIL 20 – 22, 2017 AT BELLEVUE COLLEGE, BELLEVUE WA
Register now for the Power of One Conference!
This application is to attend the conference as a representative from Bellevue College.
Application deadline: 5 p.m., Weds. March 29, 2017
- Must be a current Bellevue College or EWU @ BC student registered for Spring Quarter 2017.
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher. Student Programs will reserve the right to substitute upward trend for the GPA requirement.
- Must be able to attend all three days of the Conference.
- Must abide by the rules of Power of One Conference and Bellevue College.
- Must attend a pre-Conference orientation (date to be announced).
- Must be 17 as of September 1, 2017.
Copy of unofficial transcript (EWU students only)
Personal statement addressing the following questions:
- Describe how you are/ have been involved on campus.
- What does global/multi-cultural leadership mean to you?
- Why are you interested in attending the 2017 Power of One Leadership Conference?
- How do feel you can contribute to Student Programs and BC as a student leader?
- How do you feel attending the 2016 Power of One Conference will help you succeed?
List of Volunteer experience or participation in school-related activities such as music, arts, clubs, school newspaper, etc. or any projects you have contributed to (for example, for government agencies, community or religious organizations, or political campaigns).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Student Programs Mission:
By enriching student life through leadership opportunities, personal learning and cultural experiences, Student Programs is committed to building a pluralistic and diverse campus community that fosters creativity, innovation and student success. We empower our students to contribute to our community as better world citizens.
Equal Opportunity Statement: Bellevue College reaffirms its policy of equal opportunity regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or status as a disabled veteran or Vietnam era veteran. Please visit http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/equal.asp