*Note* Current picture is of current tenant’s room, she is moving out beginning August and room will be cleared.
We have a room available that’s ready to move in starting August.
About the house:
* Room is unfurnished, measures 9×10 ft + closet. Bathroom recently remodeled.
* Washer/Dryer are in the garage.
* Common space includes kitchen with plenty cabinet space (incl. your own), dining, living room, and HUGE yard.
* Large back deck from the kitchen to the yard.
* Plenty of street parking, and the next door neighbor doesn’t mind if you park on her driveway (weird, but serious haha)
* We try to keep the common areas clean for everyone’s enjoyment.
* House is located in Newport Hills, close to exit 9 off the 405. 2 min drive from Safeway for groceries, 5 min drive to Factoria, 15 min drive to Bellevue College. The 114 and 240 bus stop is right down the street.
* There are 3 of us in the house (currently 1 male (me) and 2 females) and we’re looking for +1. We’re committed to creating an enjoyable environment and want responsible/mature tenants that want the same.
* We’re a mix of students + working professionals in our 20s and early 30s and have a typical 9-5 day job.
* We drink socially, have a clean background. We are a non-smoking household.
* We have 1 Aussie Shepherd who loves people, and lives downstairs with me.
* Rent would be $650/month, plus chip in for electricity (usually $20s during summer, $40s during winter when people turn on heat)
* All other utilities (water, internet, trash) paid by landlord
* 1 month deposit will also be required (refundable)
* Min 6 months lease, then can be month to month with 30 day notice.
* Income verification will be requested (bank statement would do)
* Sorry, can’t fit anymore dogs or cats
Let me know if you have any additional questions and/or want to see more pics of the room and house.
Email if interested and we can set up a time to take a look at the house and meet the tenants!
Phone: (415) 370-3623
Date Submitted: 07/27/2020