It has around 190k on it, but the engine has been replaced and is very strong. New clutch, rebuilt shifter. Everything works great, its ready to go! It’s black in color in and out. Gas saver!
• New glass soft top off of an NB, no more hazy or split rear windows.
• Rebuilt shifter, all the gears feel very notchy and crisp. When I changed the engine, I changed the transmission fluid and the old fluid looked almost new. I changed it anyways with some redline mt90.
• New Exedy clutch and flywheel, grabs well. New throwout and pilot bearings as well. New slave.
• New timing belt kit (Goodyear gatorback belt and quality pulleys), including water pump and cam/crank seals. New woodruff key for the crank.
* Has an LSD, and it’s a 1.8. (Most desired NA Miata combo).
• New Cas o ring and Cas.
• Cold air intake and heat shield.
• New valve cover gasket.
• New exhaust manifold gasket.
• Kenwood radio and speakers sound great.
• Racing steering wheel.
* DDM works intake.
• NB seats in acceptable shape. They’re more comfortable than the originals.
• AC works heat works great.
• New continental accessory belts.
• New rear main seal.
• New radiator.
• All new silicone hoses, even the little ones.
• New NGK plugs and wires.
• New AGM battery from Oreillys with warranty still.
• No rust, it’s originally a California car, and has never left the northwest.
• When I changed the motor, I put new motor mounts on.
* Bosal cat converter, and new o2 sensor.
• Rebuilt title, it has been stolen in the state of Oregon and sold at auction. It passed a WSP inspection and I’m the “legal owner” in their system and can be transferred to you at the DOL, but since the previous owner didn’t turn in the proper auction paperwork, you won’t get a physical title for another 2 years but youll be able to register and insure it.
• Cosmetically has a few flaws, namely a rippled driver’s side fender. Nothing bad though.
• Trunk is missing the carpet.
* Horn isn’t wired up.
Overall, it’s a great little car that should be driven every day since it’s a blast to drive, but it’s an extra car for me. Perfect for a college student, cheap to maintain and good gas mileage.
That said, I don’t mind keeping it if it doesn’t sell so please dont lowball me. If youre genuinely interested then hit me up.
Phone: (425) 894-7694
Date Submitted: 10/09/2019