At 1Rider, we commit to providing our customers with a high-energy, indoor cycling workout with a killer playlist. We’re opening our doors in Issaquah soon and are building a crew of top talent; folks that can bring hustle, heart and grit to our 1Rider community.
Whether you’re an existing or aspiring instructor, we’re seeking individuals who are professional, passionate about fitness and can have fun sweating out to the beat. Come make it happen with us at 1Rider (www.1rider.com).
– Teach high intensity, rhythm-based indoor cycling classes. Must be willing to teach up to 5-6 classes a week. Classes include our signature 45-minute ride and our 60-minute offering.
– All classes must adhere to the 1Rider training method. You are responsible for preparing the ride and creating your own playlist.
– Must arrive 30 minutes early to class in order to prepare, organize and greet/assist riders. Classes will start and end on time.
– Embody the 1Rider mission and provide exceptional hospitality to all 1Rider customers and teammates.
– Represent 1Rider brand both inside and outside of class.
– Cultivates an atmosphere for our riders that is empowering, challenging and encouraging.
– Responsible for creating fresh playlists for every ride; we don’t recycle our beats.
– Participate in local community and marketing events.
– Maintain a strong and active social media presence. Proactively comment, like and share on studio social platforms on a weekly basis.
– Work with the Lead Instructor to hone and improve class presence, skills and rider engagement.
– Foster relationships with current and prospective riders.
– Successfully complete the 1Rider Instructor Training Program.
– You must bring a positive personality to our 1Rider family. Having a love for fitness, music and community is a must.
– You’re a team player and can create a positive working atmosphere anywhere. You welcome feedback and support collaboration/growth with your fellow instructors.
– We ride to the beat so you must be able to instruct a rhythm-based cycling class, create a killer playlist and bring the heat for your riders. Never done that before? We’ve got training for that.
– Basic understanding of anatomy and biomechanics.
– Preferred 1-year minimum experience instructing fitness classes (cycling is a plus, but not required).
– Must have access to Apple Music or Spotify Premium as well as a reliable source to play music (such as an iPhone or iPad).
– Must obtain and have liability insurance.
– Must be CPR certified.
– Be able to teach high intensity classes both on and off the bike.
– Assist customers in exercises to minimize injury and promote wellness.
– Ability to teach customer of all fitness levels.
– Teach effectively and safely during all classes
Job Type: Contract
Instructor: 1 year (Preferred)
relevant fitness: 2 years (Preferred)
Contract Length: Varies
– Store Discounts
Phone: (425) 298-5090
Date Submitted: 08/29/2019