At 1Rider, we commit to providing our customers with a high-energy, indoor cycling workout with a killer playlist. We are opening our doors in Issaquah soon and are building a crew of top talent; folks that can bring hustle, heart and grit to our 1Rider community.
We’re seeking a front desk ninja that is professional, detail oriented and passionate about creating positivity for our customers. You must have a love for health and fitness as well as excitement for bringing our riders the best experience every day. Come make it happen with us at 1Rider (www.1rider.com).
– Quickly and efficiently facilitate class check-in for customers.
– Answer and direct phone calls and emails.
– Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for front desk staff.
– Assist Studio Manager in general day-to-day operations of the studio.
– Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations.
– Ensure the studio and overall facility remains immaculate at all times, including the stadium, bathrooms, studio locker and lobby areas.
– Ensure the studio is stocked with inventory, supplies, and retail.
– Responsible for communicating low inventory requests to Studio Manager when goods are low. Supports re-ordering of supplies.
– Be a helpful and friendly resource for any questions and/or inquiries regarding 1Rider classes, memberships and retail offerings. Includes providing tours to potential customers to showcase the facility, equipment and amenities.
– Resolve customer’s concerns with the highest level of customer service. Keep the Studio Manager apprised of any conflicts or issues among customers or teammates.
– Maintain product knowledge; provide proper bike set up for all customers; ensuring first time riders receive information on bike set up, studio amenities, etc.
– Responsible for supporting the studio sales revenue goals by selling 1Rider credits and membership offerings.
– Take part in all studio trainings related to bike maintenance and calibration, scheduling software and sales.
– 2-3 years prior management experience in retail hospitality, health + fitness and/or restaurants preferred.
– Must have a LOVE for working with people and maintain a positive & professional attitude at all times.
– Work as a cohesive team with all members of the studio staff.
– Must possess strong problem-solving skills.
– Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment; keeping a calm demeanor during times of high volume.
– Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction.
– Excellent communication skills; be able to work with a wide range of personalities.
– Superior organization skills and attention to detail.
– Must be CPR certified.
– Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule.
– MUST HAVE WEEKEND, HOLIDAY AND SOME EARLY MORNING/MIDDAY/LATE EVENING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY
– Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time.
– Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30lbs
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Front Desk: 2 years (Preferred)
customer service: 2 years (Required)
Phone: (425) 298-5090
Date Submitted: 08/29/2019