About the house:
* Semi-furnished room (bed+table), 9×10 ft w/ closet. You’ll be sharing a bathroom with another female.
* Washer/Dryer free to use in garage.
* Common space includes kitchen with plenty cabinet space, dining, living room, back patio from kitchen to a HUGE yard.
* There’s one driveway parking spot for whomever comes home first, and plenty of street parking. One of our neighbors also don’t mind us parking in one of her driveway spot as well for free!
* We ask that you clean after yourself in common areas for everyone’s enjoyment. We’re committed to creating an enjoyable environment for everyone living here and am looking for a likeminded individual.
* Close to exit 9 off the 405. QFC/Safeway 2 min drive, Target/Walmart 7 min drive, 15 min drive to Bellevue College. 114 and 240 bus stop is down the street, and 111, 167, 560, 566 bus stop is around a 5 min drive away (Newport Hills Park & Ride)
* There’s currently 2 females living the top floor while 1 male live in a bottom floor with own separate kitchen and bathroom.
* We’re all working professionals or students in our 20s and early 30s.
* We drink socially, have a clean background, and don’t do drugs or smoke.
* We have an Aussie Shepherd living here (mostly hanging out downstairs) She’s sweet and loves people.
* We sometimes converge during Friday nights or weekends over wine and board games :3
* Rent is $625/month, plus chip in for electricity (usually mid $20s during summers and up to $50s during winters)
* All other utilities (water, internet (Comcast cable), trash) covered by landlord
* 1 month deposit will also be required (100% refundable)
* Income verification requested
* Sorry, can’t fit anymore dogs or cats
Msg if interested and we can set up a time to take a look at the house and meet the tenants!
Phone: (415) 370-3623
Date Submitted: 12/06/2018