Budget Request Forms
- Student Tech Fee Request Form
- Steps for the Environmental Sustainability Fund Request
- Club Charter Application
- ASBC By-Laws (PDF)
- Financial Code for Associated Students of Bellevue College (PDF)
Club Chartering and Re-chartering Application Steps
Students who wish to be registered as an official club or student organization must fill out the Club Chartering Application in order to be chartered as an ASBC Club and enlist in the Club Roster. Make sure to follow the steps below carefully when filling out the form.
- Download the chartering form from the link below by clicking it or by doing right-click, then Save As.
- Fill out the form and get a signature from your advisor and ‘one’ club representative.How to sign the document (tutorial for Adobe Acrobat pdf reader):A. Click the Sign button on the left panel, and the left panel will show several options like how it is shown below
B. Choose ‘Place Signature’. A dialogue box will pop up.
C. On the dialogue box, choose Draw my signature. Then, draw your signature on the white space. Then click Accept, and place it above the signature line.
D. Save your document. Send this saved filled form to email@example.com. That is the e-mail address of Student Program’s front desk. Your form is received by them, and later will be forwarded to the Associate Justice to be processed. Your chartering form submission will not be accepted if it doesn’t go through the front desk.
After submitting the chartering form, wait for the confirmation e-mail from your associate justice. Your club is officially chartered after you receive the confirmation e-mail that contains the information and the next steps you need to know.